本校午膳供應商是由帆船美膳制作有限公司Sailing Boat Luncheon Production Limited承辦， 台端可自行選擇由學生自備午膳、家長送膳或向午膳供應商訂購午膳。有關安排臚列於下：
- 請囑咐 貴子弟於進食時注意餐桌禮儀，細細咀嚼食物，不應高聲談笑或在課室嬉戲，以免食物吞嚥失誤，造成意外。
- 請為 貴子弟預備合適之午餐，避免攜帶流質食物或湯水類回校，以免因打翻而造成意外。
- 家長不必於午膳後取回午餐飯壺或餐盒，可讓 貴子弟於放學時自攜回家。
(iii) 由於學生資助計劃的申請審核需時，而午膳費用普遍需要預繳，對於提 交「在校免費午膳」申請時正等候學生資助計劃的審批結果，並已為其子女繳付午膳費用的家長，若日後能提交所需的證明文件，學校會安排午膳供應商將有關款項退回予家長。
(iv) 至於在學年開始時不擬申請「在校免費午膳」的家長，日後亦可向學校 提交申請，但午膳資助只會自家長向學校提交申請「在校免費午膳」的日期起計算，家長不可追溯該日期之前的午膳費用。
(vii) [若學校有需要將參加「在校免費午膳」的學生資料轉交午膳供應商，請 加上下列聲明於(vii)項。]
A. Lunch Arrangement
We have selected Sailing Boat Luncheon Production Limited as our lunch supplier for 2020 – 2021 academic year. Pupils can order lunch at school or bring their own lunch to school. Parents are welcome to deliver lunch to school for your child. Please pay attention to the following arrangements:
i) Rules for lunch:
1. Lunch time: 12:40 – 13:10
2. Please remind your child to be aware of proper table manner. No shouting or playing
while having lunch.
3. P.2 to P.6 pupils are advised to bring their own plastic mat and eating utensils (forks,
chopsticks or spoons). A set of eating utensils and a plastic mat will be offered to P.1 pupils and new pupils who have ordere d lunch from the lunch supplier.
4. Pupils are reminded to maintain good personal hygiene. Pupils should bring a wet towel for cleaning purposes. Eating utensils and towel should be taken home for cleaning every day.
ii) Pupils bringing their own lunch:
1. Food should be put in a re-usable container. School will not reheat food for pupils.
2. Glass containers are not allowed.
3. No liquid food such as congee or soup.
4. Food which easily goes bad such as sushi, salad or milk products are not advised.
iii) Delivery of lunch to school:
1. Delivery time: 12:05 to 12:20.
2. Location: Lunch boxes should be delivered to the entrance of the school car park.
3. For the sake of safety, parents should leave school as soon as possible after the delivery.
4. Please write your child’s name and class clearly on top of the lunch box. Our staff will deliver the lunch to the classroom accordingly.
5. Parents do not need to stay at school to collect the empty lunch box. Pupils should take the empty lunch box home every day.
6. Liquid food such as soup or congee is not allowed.
iv) Order lunch from the lunch supplier:
1. Lunch supplier: Sailing Boat Luncheon Production Limited
2. Choices: There are four sets of lunch available including a set of vegetarian food.
3. Price: $20 per lunch. Orders should be made monthly.
4. Ordering method: Menu and order form will be distributed in the middle of each month.
5. Payment method:
a. PPS (Merchant code: 9350)
b. Circle K / VanGo / 7-11
6. Hand in the order form with the PPS payment code to your child’s class teacher (no cash
to be paid to the class teacher). Please write down school name, student name, class, classnumber, and contact number at the back of the original Circle K, VanGo / 7-11 receipt.
7. To cancel the lunch due to absence, parents should personally inform the lunch supplier
before 9:30a.m. (Tel: 24709015). School will not cancel lunch for your child. Refund
will be deducted in the next order. No refund will be made if parents do not cancel lunch
for your child and the lunch box will be destroyed.
8. Special arrangements:
a. Lunch will be cancelled if bad weather signal is hoisted and the school is suspended according to EDB announcement. Refund will be made in the next order.
b. If school suspensions announcement is made after 8:00a.m., the lunch will be
delivered as normal. No refund will be made.
- B. Free Lunch Application
The Education Bureau (EDB) will continue to provide Free Lunch at Schools for eligible primary students in the 2020/21 school year. You are now invited to join the programme. Before making an application, please read the details below:
Primary 1 to Primary 6 students meeting all of the following criteria can participate in the programme:
(i) receiving full grant under the Student Financial Assistance (SFA) Schemes in the 2020/21 school year;
(ii) studying in a whole-day government/aided primary school (including special schools) or a primary school under the Direct Subsidy Scheme; and
(iii) having lunch arranged by the schools they attend (students bringing their self-packed lunch to schools will not be provided with the subsidy).
The funding will be disbursed directly to participating schools by EDB and schools should pay lunch expenses on behalf of eligible students.
(i) Participation in the programme is voluntary. Parents who wish to participate have to submit the following two documents to schools, including
(ii) In principle, the provision of lunch subsidy should start from the date on which parents submit an application under the programme. Parents should not make a retrospective claim for any lunch subsidy before the date of application.
(iii) Since it takes time for vetting applications under the SFA Schemes and it is a common practice to make prepayment for lunch expenses, for parents who are pending the assessment result of the SFA Schemes when submitting an application for Free Lunch at Schools and have already settled the payment for their children’s lunch expenses, on condition that they can produce the required documentary proof, the school will arrange for a refund by the lunch supplier.
(iv) Parents with no intention to apply for Free Lunch at Schools at the beginning of the school year may submit an application later. However, the provision of lunch subsidy will only start from the date on which they submit an application to the school. Parents should not make a retrospective claim for any lunch subsidy before the date of application.
(v) The school is required to verify a student’s eligibility according to the information provided by SFO. If a student’s full grant status under the SFA Schemes cannot be proven/ is rejected upon the review of SFO, the school would ask parents to pay the lunch expenses to the lunch supplier and to refund the sum that the school has paid on behalf of the student.
(vi) The information provided by parents is only used for processing applications for Free Lunch at Schools.
(vii) [If it is necessary for the school to provide their lunch supplier with the information of students participating in Free Lunch at Schools, the following disclaimer should be added as item (vii):]
If required, the school may provide the lunch supplier with the name of the students concerned but the use of this piece of information is only confined to matters in relation to Free Lunch at Schools.